Skip to main content

Smeared & Smudged Blog Hop: Hidden Object

Greetings! It’s time for a blog hop with Smeared & Smudged! This hop isn’t just for the DT members, it was open to everyone on the board. How cool is that?

This time our theme will be: Hidden Object. Make a project with a hidden feature or themed around hiding.

After all of the silliness that happened after I made my Peep Show Box (see that post HERE), I knew that with this topic, I needed to revisit the subject.

Hidden-Hop-1

I used the Wood Nymph once again…’cause she’s really cool…and I did a card version of the Peep Show.

Hidden-Hop-2

Now you see it…

Hidden-Hop-3

Now you don’t! I’m pretty sure this isn’t what Terra and Tori intended for these images, but it’s just too hard to resist!!! See??? Doesn’t it look like a dress now???

Hidden-Hop-4

This definition is also a part of this stamp set.

I added some Distress Stickles to her limbs for some dimension, and I chalked the outer edge of the card. I didn’t want to do too much, since I wanted the focus to be on her and her dress (or lack there of!). I hope you like it! I know I do!

Here’s the whole list of Blogs to visit.

Terra

Tori
Kelli
Alison (me!)
Meredith
Jean
Danielle
ladybrayton
Shelly
Kymberly
Keely
Helen
Kapree
Sugar
Jane
Alex

Enjoy the hop! And if you are super inspired, please join our fabulous group!

Comments

Kathi said…
It's fabulous! Great job engineering it and coloring it too.
LOVE It!!! Totally awesome! wonderful colors chosen too. !!!!
Daniella said…
HAHA!! Revisited. This is awesome, for sure. Love how you color!! Bitchin'!
DonnaMundinger said…
OMG! I let out a hoot with this one! Naughty girl! xxD
Unknown said…
Love it! Had to show the last one to my nephew (adult nephew lol)
Alyssa S said…
Too funny! You are just so creative - I love it!!
What a fun card! I love the design aspect. Amazing that you revisited it in green after the cucumber discussion....

Love ya girl!!!
~Lady B~ said…
OMG! Alex is too funny! Beautiful, Alison. This one looks much less phalec...that's for sure! The peek-a-boo is actually quite cute. I'm loving it!
Peek a boo! Awesome. I'm all for it.
Tori said…
LOVE IT! So funny, and I love the peek-a-boo box still! This is great though...I love the colors and the peep show! I'm going to start calling you Madame Alison!! ;) tOri
After that intro - I had to go look at the previous post. Made me giggle that's for sure. Love the way you have created this other wonderous piece, and yes it had to be a green dress!!
Just WOW! I absolutely love this :D
CraftyMomOf3 said…
I LOVE both projects equally!! On a funny note...the other one is simply hardcore hysterical by total accident!! And so cool.

This one is ethereal and gorgeous and I love the surprise!!

Beautiful!

XOXO
Meredith
Anita Bownds said…
wow thats a kool card Alison, love it..hugs Anita
Keely Livings said…
WOW, Alison! Your card is fantastic!
Jenn K said…
WOW!This is so cool!! Love this card!
Unknown said…
You're right, never pictured a peep show, but this is fabulous! I adore the colors and the little leafy thing at the edge of the band, plus I think its super cool that you used the definition! Definitely looks like a dress now ;)
Sugar said…
Love it! anything nekey gets me :)
Cheryl Valadez said…
Hahaha...nobody ever gets too old for a game of "peek-a-boo"! This is fabulous!

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

SBS and MIC Collaboration: Day 2!

It's Day 2 of the totally rad Simply B Stamps and Make it Crafty collaboration! If you missed anything yesterday (though I don't know how ya could have missed this!), below is all the info you need to know.  Make it Crafty and Simply Betty Stamps are really excited to be bringing you the combined Hollywood Release! Simply Betty Stamps has a range of characters from Betty Monroe, through to Action Chris the movie director!! Make it Crafty has a range of background scenes perfect to switch and match with your famous characters!! Of course we are going to have heaps of fun with this theme and June 1st & June 2nd we will be showcasing our stuff and then June 3rd we're bringing you a fun guessing game... Will you be able to guess the movie??  We'll be giving you some clues to help!! Join us for the two inspiration days and leave a comment along the way for your chance to win a selection of new images. There will be FOUR winners each day recei...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...