SSC1253: Campground Perfectly Clear Stamps Set
DWLJ914: Herringbone Metal Stencil
DWLJ813: Fan Pattern Metal Stencil
DWLL332: Picasso Shield
STF082: VersaFine ink in Onyx Black
EP508: Mushroom Embossing Powder
VM001: VersaMark Ink Pad
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
HANDLES: Acrylic Handle
DWNHB-9: 3/8" Stencil Brush
My Colors Cardstock: Brown Eyes, Winter Lake
Imagine: VersaMagic in Pink Grapefruit, Turquoise Gem, Cloud White
Zig Clean Color Markers: 010, 020, 029, 050, 051, 062, 065, 091, 093, 095, 302, 900
Molotow: One4ALL 160 in Signal White
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp the Camper 3 times on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine ink in Onyx Black.
2. Tape the Herringbone stencil to one of the campers and using the stencil brush, apply Pink Grapefruit VersaMagic ink to the top of the camper.
3. Cut out the stenciled portion of the camper and set aside.
4. Tape the Fan Pattern stencil to another camper and apply Turquoise Gem VersaMagic ink with the stencil brush.
5. Cut out the stenciled portion and set aside.
6. Using the 3rd camper, color the parts that don't have a coordinating stenciled piece using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed. Cut out.
7. Glue the stenciled parts to the 3rd camper with Zip Dry Glue.
8. Stamp 5 trees using VersaFine ink, color in with Zigs, then cut them out.
9. Create the card base with Winter Lake cardstock and cut to 5 1/2" x 8."
10. Using Cloud White VersaMagic and the Picasso Shield, create clouds on the upper half of the card with the stencil brush.
11. Tear a piece of Brown Eyes cardstock to go across the bottom of the card.
12. Using VersaMark and the dirt patches stamp, apply the stamp randomly on the Brown Eyes.
13. Emboss the dirt with Mushroom embossing powder.
14. Stamp the sentiment near the top of the card with VersaFine.
15. Color in the "road trip" with the Molotow pen in Signal White.
16. Glue all pieces to the card base with Zip Dry Glue.