HMM24: House Mouse Dragonfly Ride
SSC1294: Meadows Edge Perfectly Clear Stamps
SSCM5004: House Mouse So Sweet Perfectly Clear Stamps
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Madras Blue
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 026, 028, 033, 049, 064, 071, 065, 068, 072, 091, 094, 097, 099, 303, 400, 803
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner, Foam Squares
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Artist's Chalk and applicators (you can use Q-Tips)
1. Stamp Dragonfly Ride on Canson Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne.
2. Color the stamped image with the Zig Markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the the colored in image.
4. On Stampendous Mixed Media White Paper, stamp a scene using the Meadows Edge stamp set with Nocturne ink.
5. Color the stamped scene with chalk.
6. Stamp the sentiment from the So Sweet set with Nocturne ink.
7. Create the card base with Madras Blue cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
8. Adhere the background to the card base with EZ Runner.
9. Attach the mice to the background with foam squares.
Meadow's Edge stamps, and adding the little House Mouse stamp on top with foam really created a fun little scene. Please be sure to visit the rest of the Stampendous Team to see what they've been creating with House Mouse Designs over on the Blog. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!