Skip to main content

Pine Carolers

Greetings! This week, the Stampendous Design Team has been sharing holiday House Mouse projects, and my card today is a pretty simple one. Once you've got your coloring done on the large Pine Carolers stamp, the card background comes together very quickly. My full tutorial is below.

Supplies:
Stampendous:
HMR121: Pine Carolers

Other:
My Colors Cardstock: Classic Cherry
Bo Bunny: Double Dot Wasabi Vintage- #12WV982
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Tombow Dual Brush Markers: 158, 177, 761, 845, 850, 856, 885, 942, 947, 977, 990, N57, N65, N75, N79, N89, N95
Canson Mixed Media Cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesvies

Directions:
1. Stamp the Pine Carolers on to Mixed Media Cardstock using Nocturne ink.

2. Color in the stamped image with the Tombow markers listed.

3. Trim the image.

4. Create the card base out of Classic Cherry cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."

5. Tear a corner of Wasabi Double Dot cardstock and attach to the upper right corner of the card base.

6. Adhere the colored image to the card base.

Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see what other sweet House Mouse projects we are sharing this week. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

Comments

sharon g said…
How cute, the little grey one in the middle gets to be the star. I wonder if they take turns? The coloring is amazing!!!!!!!! The branches look so real.
Debbie said…
this is super cute
Sue said…
This cute threesome could not be sweeter and either could your card. Love how you did the framing and you have colored up this darling image beautifully.

Hugs
Sue

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...