Skip to main content

Ornament Warmth

Hello! This week, the Stampendous Team is sharing projects featuring the Holiday House Mouse Designs stamps. Today I am sharing a card that uses Ornament Warmth, along with the Build a Wreath Die Set.

Supplies:
Stampendous:
HMP101: House Mouse Ornament Warmth
SSCM5005: Merry Mice
DCP1007: Build a Wreath Die Set
DCP1006: Fitted Frame Set B
EP226: Champagne Embossing Powder
MPW811: Mixed Media Paper White Cardstock

Other:
My Colors Cardstock: Classic Cherry, Mint Julep, Evergreen
Imagine: Versa Fine Clair Ink in Nocturne, VersaMark Ink
Spectrum Noir Markers: BG1, BG2, BG4, BGR1, BGR3, BT2,CG2,  CR11, CT1, CT2, CT4, DG4, EB1, EB2, EB5, FS2, FS3, IG1, PP1, TN7
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson Mixed Media Paper


Directions:
1. Stamp Ornament Warmth image on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne Ink.

2. Color the stamped image with the Spectrum Noir markers listed.

3. Die cut the colored image with the Small "P" Fitted Frame.

4. Create the card base out of Classic Cherry cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."

5. Die cut pine boughs from the Build A Wreath die set using Mint Julep and Evergreen cardstock. Be sure to flip some pieces of cardstock over and die cut the back side so that you have the boughs going in both directions.

6. Die cut the bow out of Stampendous Mixed Media White Paper.

7. Cover the bow with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with Champagne Embossing Powder.

8. Repeat Step 7 if necessary.

9. Stamp the sentiment on Stampendous Mixed Media White Cardstock with Nocturne Ink.

10. Die cut the sentiment with the Large "K" Fitted Frame, keeping the sentiment on the left side of the die.

11. Attach the sentiment to the lower right side of the card base, trimming off the excess.

12. Glue all layers.

I love the shine on the bow and the dimension that the pine sprigs give to the card without adding too much bulk. And of course, that House Mouse stamp is so sweet! Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see more wonderful creations. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...