Skip to main content

Great Big Thanks

Greetings! This week, the Stampendous Design Team is sharing projects that use some of our biggest and boldest greetings such as Big Words Happy, Big Words Thanks, and the one I'm using today, which is Great Big Thanks. You can never have too many good sentiment stamps, in my opinion, and the one I used today is almost card sized, so you don't need to do too much to it to make a fabulous card.

Supplies:
Stampendous:
W200: Great Big Thanks
EP040: Star Dust Embossing Powder
DCP1009: Spring Border Dies (I used the Scallop)
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper

Other:
My Colors Cardstock: Concord Jam, Yellow Corn
Chameleon Pens: RD4, OR4, YL2, GR3, BL6, V04, PR4
Imagine: On Point Glue, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Roller
Sakura: White Gelly Roll Pen
2mm Green Rhinestones


Directions:
1. Stamp the image with VersaMark ink on Mixed Media White Paper.

2. Color the image using the markers listed. I varied the techniques on each letter, so you can color them as you see fit.

3. Add detail to the letters using the Gelly Roll pen.

4. Die cut the image with the Large "W" Fitted Frame.

5. Create the card base out of Concord Jam, cut to the size of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2."

6. Apply VersaMark ink on the perimeter of the card base.

7. Sprinkle Star Dust embossing powder on to the wet VersaMark ink and heat set.

8. Using the scallop border die, cut a strip of Yellow Corn cardstock; cut the top and bottom.

9. Adhere green rhinestones to the die cut border using On Point Glue.

10. Adhere all layers using the EZ Roller.

I loved playing with a rainbow of color and a variety of patterns for this cheerful stamp. I bet you would have a great time experimenting with colors and patterns too! I'll be back with another project very soon. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

Comments

Deborah said…
Now that's a thank you card bold and beautiful. You can tell it came straight from the heart tfs.
Viki Banaszak said…
Sweet! I love the colors you used!
Jean said…
Love how bold and bright this!
McStamper said…
Love, love your fabulous card. I agree, you can never have too many sentiment stamps.

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...