SSC1279: Sassy City
My Colors Cardstock: Sky
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Artist's Loft: Watercolor Paper, Watercolors
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
1. On a piece of watercolor paper, loosely paint a sky and grass using 2 shades of blue and 2 shades of green.
2. Let dry.
3. Stamp the park scene on to the watercolor paper using Nocturne Ink.
4. Stamp the bicyclist using Nocturne Ink.
5. Stamp the sentiment also using Nocturne Ink.
6. Create the card base out of Sky Cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
7. Tear the edges of the watercolor paper to fit on the card base, allowing a border of blue to show.
8. Adhere the watercolor layer to the card base.
How easy is that?! I would like to make this with different colors of paint, to give the sky more of a sunrise/sunset kind of feel. Making a bunch of these quickly in different color variations would make a great gift. I'll be back soon with more projects. For now, please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog for more projects using this stamp set. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!