LBR012: Laurel Burch Friendship
EP180: Aqua Tinsel
Bo Bunny Cardstock: #12GS346- Grape Stripe
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 022, 025, 026, 027, 028, 029, 030, 031, 032, 033, 037, 041, 042, 044, 047, 050, 052, 061, 064, 068, 070, 071, 072, 080, 230, 260, 803
Imagine: VersaFine in Onyx Black, On Point Glue, VersaMark Ink
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Craft Medley: GC45- Rhythm 'N Blues
Kokuyo: Dot 'N Roller
1. Stamp the image on to Canson Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black.
2. Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
3. Cut out the image.
4. Create the card base using Bo Bunny's Grape Stripe cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
5. Apply VersaMark ink to the top and bottom of the card base.
6. Sprinkle Aqua Tinsel to the VersaMarked areas, shake off excess, and heat set.
7. Apply colored image to the card base with Kokuyo adhesive.
8. Apply 5 turquoise sequins to the colored image with On Point Glue.
Consider sending a Galentine's Day card to your bestie in honor of tomorrow! Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog for more fabulous projects. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!