DCP1009: Border Die Set
SSC1272: Brushed Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
DP100: Detail White Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Plum, Ocean Side, Parrot, Banana Pepper, Mandarin, Firecracker
Imagine: VersaMark Ink
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Create the card base out of Plum cardstock, cut to 7 1/2" x 5 1/4."
2. Die cut the bottom front flap of the card base with the scallop border die.
3. Trim down all other cardstocks to be 5 1/4" wide by approximately 1."
4. Die cut each of the cardstocks with the same scallop border die.
5. Adhere the Ocean Side layer to the card base, approximately 1/2" from the bottom.
6. Continue this process in reverse rainbow order (except for Firecracker), adhering each layer about 1/2" above the last.
7. Stamp the sentiment and the circle with VersaMark ink repeatedly on to the Firecracker cardstock.
8. Emboss with Detail White Embossing Powder.
9. Attach the Firecracker layer to the card base.
Please be sure to visit the rest of the Stampendous team over on the blog. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!