LBV009: Flowering Feline
SSCL107: LB Icons
SSCL101: Floral Reflections Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
DP102: Detail Gold Embossing Powder
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Plum
Imagine: Kaleidacolor in Calypso, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, Ink Potion No. 9, VersaMark Ink
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 021, 025, 027, 029, 030, 032, 033, 036, 040, 041, 042, 044, 050, 052, 070, 080, 082, 083, 202, 222
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ-Dots
Canson Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp the Flowering Feline with VersaMark ink on to Mixed Media Paper.
2. Emboss the cat with Detail Gold embossing powder.
3. Color in the image with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
4. Fussy cut the colored image.
5. Roll the brayer into Calypso Kaleidacolor inks and spritz with Ink Potion No. 9.
6. Roll the color on to Mixed Media White Paper and spritz more Ink Potion No. 9, if necessary. Let dry.
7. Trim the inked paper to 3 x 3/4" x 5 1/4."
8. Stamp the assorted borders on the inked paper using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Repeat borders as you wish. I repeated the fat diamond border several times to create a big block.
9. Stamp a sentiment from the Floral Reflections set in the lower right corner.
10. Stamp the small icon from the LB Icons set above the sentiment.
11. Create the card base out of Plum cardstock, cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
12. Glue all layers with EZ-Dots.
This card came together really quickly, even though it looks like it may have taken a long time. Please be sure to visit the rest of the Stampendous team over on the blog. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!