Skip to main content

Bingo with Aurora Wings and Exciting News!

Hello! I have some news to share that I am so thrilled about. I am now apart of the Aurora Wings Design Team! I have loved Aurora Wings for many, many years, and I am truly honored to be working with such a talented group of people. Now on to the challenge! Challenge #64 is a Bingo challenge. 

To play along, you may choose 3 colors or 3 embellishments (or BOTH!), in a row. You can go across, down, or diagonal. I chose to use the top row, for both colors and embellies.

I chose to work with the pretty Primrose Sprite, as the colors of primroses lend themselves well to the purple, red, and yellow of that Bingo row. I colored her with Zig Clean Color Markers. Here's a closer look.

I found some coordinating papers, and a fun die from Echo Park called the Heart Doily Die. I die cut red glitter paper from DCWV and used the same die with an embossing pad for the yellow layer. Then I nested to 3 together. The lace is from my mom's stash, and my sentiment is from the Hero Arts You Are Loved stamp set.

I hope you'll join in with this Aurora Wings Challenge. Please be sure to visit the Aurora Wings Blog for full challenge information and lots of amazing projects from the rest of the team. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

Comments

DonnaMundinger said…
Welcome to the team, Alison! We're so thrilled to have you join us. Such an adorable first project, too. Brilliant idea using Primrose Sprite. The colors are just perfect for her. Gotta say I was scratching my head on that row but you nailed it. LOL Lovely embellies, as well. Couldn't be cuter! xxD
We're so excited to welcome you to the AW family, Alison! What a great debut as part of our Aurora Team with this adorable inspiration today! The brights look wonderful on the Primrose Sprite. The pretty heart doily, cute lace trim and sentiment all fit in wonderfully. Thank you so much for this beautiful inspiration for our Bingo challenge kick-off today. Mitzi xxx
Julia said…
Congratulations!!!
You are a wonderful artist, have lots of fun.
Hugs
Dawn Sirdefield said…
Fabulous card Alison and such gorgeous bright colours too. I am so pleased to be working on this wonderful DT with you.
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...