SSC1271: Floral Typewriter Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
DCP1009: Spring Borders Die Set: Floral
My Colors Cardstock: Wildflower
Bo Bunny: Turquoise Double Dot cardstock #12TD300
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, Fireworks! Spray in Rose Bud, New Sprout, and Desert Sand, On Point Glue
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 021, 025, 026, 027, 033, 036, 037, 041, 042, 044, 047, 050, 052, 064, 080, 081, 082, 091, 094, 200, 202, 303
Tonic: Nuvo Crystal Drops in Crushed Grape
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: Tape Runner
1. Stamp the Floral Typewriter on to Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine Ink.
2. Stamp the sentiment on to the paper coming out of the typewriter also with VersaFine Ink.
3. Color the stamped image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
4. Cut the image out. I left a white border around it.
5. Create the card base out of Wildflower cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8."
6. Cut a mat of Turquoise Double Dot, cut to the size of 5 1/4" x 3 3/4."
7. Cut the Floral Border die out of Mixed Media Paper.
8. Spray the die cut image using Fireworks! Spray in Rose Bud, New Sprout, and Desert Sand. Let dry.
9. Attach the border die cut to the mat using On Point Glue. Trim off the excess from ether side.
10. Adhere the mat to the card base, and the typewriter to the mat using a Tape Runner.
11. Using Nuvo Crystal Drops in Crushed Grape, apply dots of color to the center of each flower. Let dry.
Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see many more projects featuring this versatile die set. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!