Greetings! This week. the Stampendous Team is sharing projects using the new 6"x 6" cling rubber stamps. These stamps are BIG. But don't be overwhelmed! You can easily use small portions of these babies and come up with some amazing things. For my card today, that's exactly what I did. I chose a small portion of the Sunny Sketch stamp and made a fun card. The full instructions are below.
6CR004: Cling Sunny Sketch
51839: Quest Texture Cube
FRL03: Copper Lux Mix
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Parrot, Evergreen
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, On Point Glue, Delicata Ink in Celestial Copper
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 022, 030, 034, 036, 041, 044, 047, 050, 051, 052, 062, 070, 080, 081, 082, 303
Ranger: Distress Ink in Milled Lavender, Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Dots
1. Stamp the Sunny Sketch Stamp on to Mixed Media White Paper with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black.
2. Trim the piece down to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2."
3. Color the stamped image using the Zig Markers listed.
4. Apply Tumbled Glass and Milled Lavender Distress Ink to the background of the stamped image, with a cosmetic sponge.
5. Edge the stamped image with Peacock Feathers.
6. Apply On Point Glue to the centers of the flowers, and sprinkle on the Copper Lux Mix. Let dry.
7. Create the card base out of Evergreen Cardstock, cut to the size of 6 1/2"x 10."
8. Tear a corner piece of Parrot cardstock.
9. Using Celestial Copper Delicata ink, stamp the "bubble wrap" side of the Quest Cube stamp to the torn corner piece.
10. Attach all layers with EZ Dots.
That's it for me today. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see more fabulous projects. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!