V330: Succulent Pitcher
DWLJ913: Houndstooth Stencil
SSC1263: Campground Stamp Set
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
DWDGWP: Glossy White Embossing Paste
DWDPK: Palette Knife
DWLM2010: Paste Spreader
MPW811: Mixed Media Paper
STF082: VersaFine- Onyx Black
My Colors Cardstock: Winter Lake
Imagine: Denim Kaleidacolor, Ink Potion No. 9, London Fog Memento Ink, Night Sky VersaMagic Ink
Zig Clean Color Markers: 038, 047, 048, 068, 072
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine ink.
2. Color the image using the above mentioned Zig Clean Color Markers and fussy cut the image.
3. Click Denim Kaleideacolor ink pads together, roll on to a brayer, and spritz the brayer with Ink Potion No. 9 to encourage the migration of colors and to keep them wet longer.
4. Roll brayer on to Mixed Media Paper to slightly larger than the Houndstooth stencil. Let dry.
5. Tape Housndtooth stencil on to dried paper and apply Glossy White Embossing Paste using the Palette Knife and Paste Spreader. Let dry.
6. Using the large "L" Fitted Frame, cut another piece of Mixed Media Paper. Stamp the "enjoy life" sentiment from the Campground stamp set using Onyx Black VersaFine.
7. Lightly stencil the Houndstooth stencil on to the sentiment die cut using London Fog Memento.
8. Create the card base out of Winter Lake cardstock. Cut to 5 1/2" x 8."
9. Apply Night Sky VersaMagic ink around the edges of the card base.
10. Glue the layers using Zip Dry Glue.
Thanks for checking out my tutorial today. Have an inspiring day!