Skip to main content

On Point Glue Feature


Greetings! I am featuring a new product that I am absolutely in love with. It's called On Point Glue from Imagine, and I have a feeling that you're going to love it too. Check out the video in the link to learn all about it. The tip on the adhesive alone is a reason to work with this product. It's SO tiny and perfect for the skinniest die cuts, among plenty of other things. 

I used a creepy-cool stamp from Stampotique called Minky Girl and just stamped her with Onyx Black VersaFine. I got inspired by her polka-dot skirt and the heart on her shirt. I found a red sequin heart that fit over it perfectly and attached it easily with my On Point Glue. Then I added some more sequin hearts.

I wanted to show that On Point Glue can be used for different things, so I decided to write "hello" in pencil, then rewrote it with the glue. Next, to add some "spah-kle," I shook on some Red micro glitter from Stampendous. Also, since I wanted her polka-dots to really stand out, I filled them in with the On Point Glue and shook on some more micro glitter. It takes a few minutes to dry (which is great in case you need to move things around with other techniques), so after I shook off the excess, I left it off to the side for a bit. After it dried thoroughly, I brushed off any remaining excess glitter, then added it to my black card base.

That's it for me today! I hope I got your creative juices working on different ways you can use my new favorite liquid glue! Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day! 
Supplies:
Imagine:
VersaFine in Onyx Black

Other:
Red Sequins, Black Cardstock

Time to Complete: 10 minutes, plus drying time
Skill Level: Basic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...