Skip to main content

3 ATC's

Hello out there! Today, I have 3 ATC's to bring you. One for the latest Wicked Wednesday, one for the new A Step in the Dark challenge, and one for Bombshell Stamps.

For Wicked Wednesday, we are sponsored by A Day for Daisies, and the challenge is "On the Farm." I used the image Birds for Bree. I think she makes a very cute farmer girl!

I used alcohol inks for the image, and watercolors for the background. Now, on to ASitD. The challenge is Anything Goes/Use Some Metal.

We are sponsored by the creep-tastic Ike's Art. I used Witchy, becuase let's face it...I can never have too many witch digis. I colored her with my watercolor markers, and used a sentiment stamp that I had on hand. Then, I sprayed Imagine Crafts' irRESISTables on top of the image for that bubbled texture. Love that stuff!


You can really see the texture of the spray here. I used staples for my "metal" aspect of the challenge.

For Bombshell, this ATC was made for the newest Color Challenge. You can see the color palette over at the Bombshell Blog. My color tones may be slightly more vibrant, but they definitely work with the palette I chose for the month.

I used Bombshell Patterns and All my Heart for this ATC. My focal image was colored with watercolor markers. So that's 3 very different ATC's! I hope you will join me in at least 1 of these challenges. Please visit each of the blogs to check out some more great projects from the DT's. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

Comments

DonnaMundinger said…
OHHH Alison, how fun! 3very different ATC's but they're all just FABULOUS! Love that texture spray and indeed, one can never have too many witches. xxD
ike said…
Wonderful ATCs and fabulous colouring on my witch :-) I really love that bubbly spray you used. Excellent ! :-D

Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
My Shop: www.ikesart.com
My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Hi Alison, these are all gorgeous, love the colour of the witch, Thank you so much.

Hugs Erin x

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...