Monday, March 27, 2017
Enjoy Your Day
Hello! Stampendous is excited about the release of their new April 2017 Catalog products for Summer! There are terrific new stamp images from Fran Seiford, Laurel Burch, Pink Your Life's Nicoletta Zanella, and House-Mouse Designs' Ellen Jareckie! These stamps are now shipping to wholesale customers who are busily stocking their stores for you. Friday, April 1st you can order these images on the Stampendous website. Remember that Stampendous website orders are shipped to you from a local, independent retailer when they have them in stock. I decided to work with the new Paisley Pattern Cling Stamps for this card, plus one of our newest sentiments.
CRS5100: Paisley Pattern
RL272: Enjoy Your Day
DP112: Clear Turquoise Embossing Powder
VM001: VersaMark Ink Pad
Imagine: Fireworks! Spray in Bahama Blue, Rose Bu, New Sprout. VersaMagic in Pink Grapefruit and Pretty Petunia. Memento Ink in Bahama Blue
My Colors Cardstock: Sky
Beacon Adhesieves: Zip Dry Glue
Recollections: Watercolor Paper
1. Cut a piece of watercolor paper to 5-1/4" x 3-3/4."
2. Spray the watercolor paper with Fireworks! Spray in the colors listed. Let dry.
3. Ink up one of the medium sized paisley stamps with Pink Grapefruit VersaMagic and stamp it all over the paper.
4. Ink up the small paisley design with Pretty Petunia VersaMagic and stamp it in the empty areas of the paper.
5. Trim off 1/4" from the right side of the paper and set aside.
6. Cut off 3/4" of the right side of the paper and set aside.
7. Trim off 1/8" from the left side of the paper and throw away.
8. Using VersaMark ink, stamp Enjoy Your Day on the large piece of paper, near the bottom.
9. Sprinkle with Clear Turquoise embossing powder and heat set.
10. Create the card base with Sky cardstock, cut to the size of 5-1/2" x 8."
11. Ink the edges of the card base with Memento ink in Bahama Blue.
12. Glue the pieces to the card base, leaving a space in between each strip to all ow the blue base to show through.