Skip to main content

Enjoy Your Day




Hello! Stampendous is excited about the release of their new April 2017 Catalog products for Summer! There are terrific new stamp images from Fran Seiford, Laurel Burch, Pink Your Life's Nicoletta Zanella, and House-Mouse Designs' Ellen Jareckie! These stamps are now shipping to wholesale customers who are busily stocking their stores for you. Friday, April 1st you can order these images on the Stampendous website. Remember that Stampendous website orders are shipped to you from a local, independent retailer when they have them in stock. I decided to work with the new Paisley Pattern Cling Stamps for this card, plus one of our newest sentiments. 

Supplies:
Stampendous:
CRS5100: Paisley Pattern
RL272: Enjoy Your Day
DP112: Clear Turquoise Embossing Powder
VM001: VersaMark Ink Pad

Other:
Imagine: Fireworks! Spray in Bahama Blue, Rose Bu, New Sprout. VersaMagic in Pink Grapefruit and Pretty Petunia. Memento Ink in Bahama Blue
My Colors Cardstock: Sky
Beacon Adhesieves: Zip Dry Glue
Recollections: Watercolor Paper

Directions:
1. Cut a piece of watercolor paper to 5-1/4" x 3-3/4."

2. Spray the watercolor paper with Fireworks! Spray in the colors listed. Let dry.

3. Ink up one of the medium sized paisley stamps with Pink Grapefruit VersaMagic and stamp it all over the paper.

4. Ink up the small paisley design with Pretty Petunia VersaMagic and stamp it in the empty areas of the paper.

5. Trim off 1/4" from the right side of the paper and set aside.


6. Cut off 3/4" of the right side of the paper and set aside.

7. Trim off 1/8" from the left side of the paper and throw away.


8. Using VersaMark ink, stamp Enjoy Your Day on the large piece of paper, near the bottom.

9. Sprinkle with Clear Turquoise embossing powder and heat set.

10. Create the card base with Sky cardstock, cut to the size of 5-1/2" x 8."

11. Ink the edges of the card base with Memento ink in Bahama Blue.

12. Glue the pieces to the card base, leaving a space in between each strip to all ow the blue base to show through.

Comments

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ the sentiment? Perfect for Just Because cards! And the stamped images are so lol! TFS!
Viki Banaszak said…
That is so pretty! I don't have those stamps.
Jean said…
Very pretty. Love how you did this.

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...