RS-Q241: Small Hellebore
DCP1012: Windowrama Die Set
6CR011: Dahlia Collage
SSC1308: Script Sayings
DP111: Detail Black Embossing Powder
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 040, 046, 047, 053, 082, 090, 095
Imagine: VersaMark, Sweet Plum Memento Ink, VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Lavender and green cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Posca Pen: White
Canson Mixed Media XL
1. Stamp the Hellebore image on to Canson Mixed Media paper with Nocturne ink.
2. Color the Hellebore with the Zig markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the image.
4. Die cut the Windowrama with Parakeet and Parakeet cardstock.
5. Die cut 2 sets of leaves from a coordinating green cardstock.
6. Add detail to the leaves with Zig's May Green (047).
7. Stamp the sentiment on to the right side of the inside of the green panel with VersaMark Ink.
8. Sprinkle with Detail Black Embossing Powder and heat set.
9. Stamp the outside of the lavender panel with the Dahlia Collage stamp in Sweet Plum Memento Ink.
10. Glue the Windowrama closed.
11. Adhere the Hellebore and the leaves to the Windowrama.
I am excited to explore more ideas with the Windowrama. I really think it could be a game changer for dimensional cards because it is so easy to work with. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see more ideas. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!