SSC007: Storybook Alphabet
DP111: Detail Black Embossing Powder
DP100: Detail White Embossing Powder
Imagine: VersaMark Ink
Tombow: Dual Brush Pens: 133, 158, 173, 192, 228, 243, 837
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson: Smooth Bristol Cardstock
Sage and Black cardstock
1. Stamp the Succulents on to Smooth Bristol Paper with VersaMark Ink. I like to place large 6" x 6" stamps face up on my work surface and then place my cardstock on top and carefully rub the image on to the cardstock. I find that I get a better impression with large stamps when I do this.
2. Sprinkle Detail Black Embossing Powder on to the inked image, tap off excess, and heat set.
3. Color the 3 main succulents with the colors listed.
4. Trim down Bristol Cardstock to 6" x 6."
5. Cut a piece of sage colored cardstock to 6 1/2" x 6 1/2."
6. On a piece of smooth black cardstock, line up the sentiment using the Storybook Alphabet and ink with VersaMark ink.
7. Sprinkle Detail White Embossing Powder on to the inked image and heat set.
8. Trim sentiment down to a strip to approximately 1" x 5 1/2."
9. Cut a deep "V" into the right side of the sentiment strip to create the look of a banner.
10. Glue all layers using EZ Runner.
I decided to not make this into a card, but rather an entry to my art journal, or something I may just frame and hang up. I think this large stamp will be beautiful on more than just paper crafts. I can see it used on wooden boxes, fabric, and a lot more. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see what some of the other Design Team members are doing with the newest 6" x 6" stamps. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!