Skip to main content

Great Big Happy

Hello again! Today, I am sharing another sneak peek from the January 2018 Stampendous catalog. This big stamp is full of cheer and can help you make quick, fabulous cards. It's the Great Big Happy Stamp!

Supplies:
Stampendous:
W199: Great Big Happy Stamp
DCP1005: Fitted Frame Set A
SSC1272: Brushed Wishes Perfectly Clear Set
TP117: Vintage Plum Embossing Tinsel
DP100: Detail White Embossing Powder
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper

Other:
My Colors Cardstock: Atlantic Shore
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, Brilliance Ink in Sunflower Yellow. Tear It! Tape, VersaMark Ink, Sponge Dauber
Spectrum Noir Markers: BT2, BT4, BT5, BP6, CT2, CT3, CT4, PL5, PP1
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Dots


Directions:
1. Stamp the image with VersaFine Ink on to Mixed Media Paper.

2. Color the image using the Spectrum Noir markers listed.

3. Die cut the image with the Large "W" Fitted Frame.

4. Using some scrap cardstock, cut the Small "W" Fitted Frame.

5. Temporarily adhere the smaller die cut centered on top of the larger die cut.

6. Using the Sponge Dauber, apply Sunflower Brilliance Ink around the open border on the large die cut.

7. Create the card base out of Atlantic Shore cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."

8. Apply 2 rows of Tear It! Tape on the right side of the card base.

9. Sprinkle Vintage Plum Embossing Tinsel on top of the Tear It! Tape and heat set.

10. Using the small shape stamps from the Brushed Wishes set, stamp them all over the background with VersaMark Ink.

11. Apply Detail White Embossing Powder on top of the stamped images, and heat set.

12. Apply the stamped focal sentiment to the card base with EZ Dots.

Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see even more new stamps from my teamies. Thank you for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

Comments

Donna Ellis said…
Wow! What a vibrant, happy, spectacular birthday card for any age or gender! Love it!
Mary Holshouser said…
Colorful and happy.
thanks for sharing.
Happy New Year
Bunny said…
Nice card and colors. I love the Brushed Wishes and recently indulged in that set. [Bunny]
Denise Bryant said…
Such a festive birthday card! Love the colors!
NicoleN said…
Great birthday stamp. Love the colors you chose.

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...