R300: Warmest Wishes
FRGL02: Twinkle Glitter
FRGL01: Multi Crystal Glitter Mix
DCP1006: Fitted Frames Set B
My Colors Cardstock: Velvet Night, Evergreen
Zig Clean Color Markers: 010, 022, 034, 036, 038, 041, 044, 060, 062, 64, 065, 070, 091, 092, 095, 097, 230, 302, 901
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, On Point Glue
Scrapbook Adhesieves: Foam Squares
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp the Warmest Wishes stamp on to Mixed Media Paper using Onyx Black VersaFine Ink.
2.Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
3. Apply On Point Glue to areas that you want to have sparkle.
4. Sprinkle the glued areas with Multi Crystal Glitter Mix and let dry.
5. Fussy cut the stamped image.
6. Using Evergreen Cardstock, die cut the Large "R" Fitted Frame.
7. Create the card base out of Velvet Night cardstock, cut to the size of 6 1/2" x 10."
8. Apply a border of On Point Glue around the perimeter of the die cut cardstock.
9. Sprinkle the wet glue with Twinkle Glitter and let dry.
10. Lay the die cut layer on to the card base and draw a line of glue around the die cut on the card base. Follow the line of the die cut.
11. Sprinkle Multi Crystal Glitter Mix on to the wet glue and let dry.
12. Draw a line of On Point Glue around the edge of the card base.
13. Sprinkle with Twinkle Glitter and let dry.
14. Apply foam squares to the back of the stamped image and adhere to the die cut layer.
15. Adhere the die cut and stamped layers to the card base.
Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog for more holiday inspired projects. Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!