R299: Birdie Greetings
EJK08: Frantage Encrusted Jewel White Kit (Multi Crystal Glitter Mix and White Mica Flakes)
DP102: Detail Gold Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Evergreen
Imagine: On Point Glue, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, VersaMagic Ink Pad and Pen
Zig Clean Color Markers: 028, 034, 044, 061, 062, 066, 068, 070, 075, 092, 096, 260, 302
Beacon Adhesieves: Zip Dry Glue
Canson Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp the image on to Canson Mixed Media Paper with Versa Fine ink.
2. Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Makers listed, and use a water brush to help blend.
3. Using the VersaMarker, color in the open areas of the scroll work, as well as the "S" and "G."
4. Sprinkle those areas with Detail Gold embossing powder and heat set.
5. Using On Point Glue, fill in the snow and sprinkle with Multi Crystal Glitter Mix.
6. Let dry.
7. Fussy cut the image.
8. Create the card base out of Everygreen cardstock and cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
9. Apply VersaMark on all 4 edges of the card base.
10. Sprinkle with Detail Gold embossing powder and heat set.
11. Sprinkle White Mica Fragments around the edge of the card. Use the cut out image as a guide for placement, but do not glue down stamped image yet.
12. Adhere Mice Fragments with On Point Glue. You may find it helpful to use tweezers, a pin tool, or even an open paper clip to move the flakes around.
13. Glue stamped image using Zip Dry glue to the card base.
Please be sure to visit the rest of the Stampendous team by visiting the Blog. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!