Skip to main content

Froyo Fixes Everything

A post on a Saturday? Sure why not? And what's even better? This post is just for me. No DT stuff, no challenges, just a little sumpin' sumpin' because I felt like it. Ahhhh....I needed that. Think I'll need to do it again soon. But first! Lemme show ya what I got!

I finally got my hands on some Sweet Stamp Shop stamps, and I lurve them! This little number above features some images from the new Froyo & Friends set. It's so stinkin' cute! A lot of their stamps were originally intended for planners, but I'm not a stamp-in-you-planner type of girl. Yet. I have a feeling that I will be soon. But back to my card.....

I colored the froyo with my Memento Markers by Imagine Crafts. I die cut around it with one of Stampendous' Fitted Frames, and then I inked the edges with Angel Pink Memento ink. I stamped the sentiments on to red cardstock with VersaMark ink, and then I used Detail White Embossing Powder for some texture and shine. I used a couple more Fitted Frames to cut them out.

I spritzed my pink background with Pink Lemonade Memories Mist and added some Stickles to random spots. A little textured purple cardstock, a little ribbon, Summer Sky ink on the card base, and voila! This little baby came together quick. And I can't wait to break out more of my new Sweet Stamps. I'll have a tutorial for Imagine Crafts in June that features some of their images, so please be sure to check back! And you can follow me on all types of social media by clicking the little buttons near the top on the right side of my post. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...