Skip to main content

Day 22 of 31 Days: Best Witches

Hello, hello! I have another Dilly Beans card to share with you today. For this, I used Teeghan's Sider Framed 2. It's one of the newer Halloween images in Megan's Shop.

I kept the card pretty simple, but I like it. Lots of lovely webs, and that spider is actually pretty cute....not something I would run away screaming from!

Watercolor markers and Copics are what I used to color Teeghan and her spider friend. And I used some Bedazzlers around the edge.
Not sure if you can tell, but the cardstock that I used with the web punch has some glittery confetti bits, and metallic fibers running though it. It's really pretty. Now off you go! Hop along to the rest of the Wicked Bloggers. They are all listed in my side bar. Thanks for stopping by. Have a fang-tastic day!

Comments

Another adorable offering! I love your choices of stamps and colors! Your work is delightful!
Wonderful card! Your choice of colours and layout showcases your delightful image beautifully!
Pam S. said…
What a cutie and I love the color. Great card. Thank you for the inspiration.
xfilekc said…
I love the colours and your image is adorable. I can see the confetti bits in the spiderweb punched paper - very pretty. How do you get those mini beads to stay on the page?
Alison said…
Hi! Thank you for your kind words. I use Glossy Accents to hold the beads down. White glue or Stickles would work too.
Celeste said…
She is adorable, love the spider too! Your coloring is excellent! Awesome card!
silvia said…
Cute card!! LOVE the image!!
Sharon Sahl said…
Very nice doubling up on the webbies. Love the Dilly Beans image too - your colors are gorgeous!
Unknown said…
I love this looks awesome love the colours
hugs xxx
~Lady B~ said…
Awesome card! I love the adorable image with your fabulous coloring! That black paper rocks and of course I love the dp and the awesome web punch :)
Steph said…
Lovely card! Your colors are awesome and I love those little beads!
Julia said…
This is absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing your talent.
Hugs,
Julia
oh how beautiful. wonderful art.
susan s.
DonnaMundinger said…
Oh she's the sweetest! Love this and the webs are perfect. xxD
Oh, so freakin' cute. I am lovin' this one for sure.
KristyLee said…
Killer kewl card! Kewl spiderweb boarder punch!
Peace,
Kristy

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

SBS and MIC Collaboration: Day 2!

It's Day 2 of the totally rad Simply B Stamps and Make it Crafty collaboration! If you missed anything yesterday (though I don't know how ya could have missed this!), below is all the info you need to know.  Make it Crafty and Simply Betty Stamps are really excited to be bringing you the combined Hollywood Release! Simply Betty Stamps has a range of characters from Betty Monroe, through to Action Chris the movie director!! Make it Crafty has a range of background scenes perfect to switch and match with your famous characters!! Of course we are going to have heaps of fun with this theme and June 1st & June 2nd we will be showcasing our stuff and then June 3rd we're bringing you a fun guessing game... Will you be able to guess the movie??  We'll be giving you some clues to help!! Join us for the two inspiration days and leave a comment along the way for your chance to win a selection of new images. There will be FOUR winners each day recei...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...