Skip to main content

Chris Munster Hits the Beach!

Hello! It's time for the next preview in the new Simply B Stamps Teen Scene Summer Fun collection. This next image is for sure one of my favorites of this collection. It's Chris Munster...getting pestered by a seagull!

If I were that seagull, I would be pestering him too! It looks delicious!!! I had such a fun time with this image...and my husband really wants Chris' shirt! Yes, my husband does love his Hawaiian shirts! And this one, with it's skulls, seriously rocks! This outfit (minus the sandals) is totally what you could find my husband in when the weather is above 50 degrees! And he would totally be defending his ice cream in the same way!!! No one touches his ice cream!

I also loved coloring his shades, and his shorts. I am not into kahkis, but I had fun experimenting with colors for those shorts. I even added a bit of a shadow below Chris and his feathered "friend."

Only two more images left for this collection, and they both rock! Please visit the rest of the SBS gals on the Blog, to see what cool things they have created with Chris Munster. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!!!

Comments

Corinne said…
Super Fantastic, another AWESOME Image and you have really done a great job with it!
Hugs
Jovan said…
AWESOME card!
Kathi said…
I must be weird, but I LOVE that seagull. He makes me smile.

Great card! I love how you colored this, especially the shorts and the seagull.
Love the distressing and the way you colored his shirt too! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...