Skip to main content

Bombshell Angel…Victoria’s Secret-Style

I just got 3 new Bombshell Stamps sets in the mail the other day, and I cannot begin to tell you how stoked I am! I had gotten this idea a few weeks ago, and couldn’t wait to try it out! Well, needless to say, it worked out perfectly, and I am really excited to do it again!

What’s this idea you ask? Well first, let me show you the December Bombshell Sketch, which is what I used for my card. I flipped it on it’s side.

December

On to my idea. Have you seen the fabulous Pinstripes sets from Bombshell? They’re amazing. As I was looking at them, I realized that they would make amazing wings! Perfect for the Holidays, or any time that you want a sexy angel/fairy. As I made the card, I started thinking about the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show that was on the other night (boy how I NEED those wings for myself!!!), and this totally would have worked on that runway! Check it out…

Pin-Stripes-Angel-1

What do you think? I used three different sets! Angel, Man’s Ruin, and of course, Pinstripes. I was also heavily inspired by this week’s Macabre Monday, which is to use 2 or more patterned papers. I used four. Go me! ;}

Pin-Stripes-Angel-2 

How perfect are those pinstripes for wings??? Wait until you see what else I am cooking up with these sets! Heavenly!

Pin-Stripes-Angel-3

I broke out the Cracked Edge Punch from MS again. I thought it worked really well with this card.

Now on to some important business. As I mentioned in my “Bombshell’s Galore!” post, the Design Team is having a contest right now, and we need YOUR votes! Please click HERE to visit the Bombshell forum’s thread to vote for your favorite project! Of course I hope you choose me…(I really love my bracelet), but please vote for your favorite! Thanks!!!

Be sure to visit me again tomorrow for my latest card for the Smeared & Smudged 12 Days of Christmas. Have an inspiring day!

Comments

DonnaMundinger said…
Ohh, smart cookie! They make perfect wings. Fab card! xxD
inkyaddict said…
Wonderful card and creativity!!
Va-va-voom! Seriously sexy work Alison, it's glorious! Thanks for playing along with our Paper Pandemonium challenge at HDH :D
Steph said…
Great card! Those pinstripes make fabulous wings and I love all your paper selections. I really love your bracelet too so I voted for ya, good luck!
CraftyMomOf3 said…
sooooooooooooooooooo love this honey!! gorgeous!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...