Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 6 of 12 Days of Creepmas

Can you believe we are halfway done already? This month is seriously going by even faster than October! Really quickie post today.....

There's that Santa hat again! I just keep gravitating towards it! All of my images today are from Bombshell Stamps. The sets I used was Holiday Accessory, and Calaveras Fiesta.

Sorry this pic is kinda out of focus. I used only watercolors for this, though I embossed my skelli. How thoughtful of the skeleton to bring a gift! And look at what a cute teddy ear it is! Like I said...short post today! Please be sure to visit the rest of the Jolly Bloggers, listed in my side bar. Thanks for stopping by. Have a creeptastic day!

12 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Too stinkin' CUTE, Alison! Great use of the stamps and I love your watercolor background. xxD

applejack cards by sue said...

Hiya Alison, loving that skeleton and the teddy shows his softer side.

Emily Thubbron said...

I love this cute project. The skellie is loving his teddy. Great!

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

Love the way that skeleton is laying - so cute. What a versatile image.

Wendy said...

Ahhhh....cute tag/bookmark. Love your skeleton in his Santa hat. Great watercolors on the background. Great project for Day 6!

Wiola said...

I think this is super cool. Water colour is one of my favourite medium. Naaw what a cute teddy-bear.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Such a fun tag!!! Love the great details and the image that you have used. The ribbon is fabulous.

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

he's a cute santa, though he is a skeleton... cute skeleton !!

ionabunny said...

That's really cute. Everyone needs a teddy for christmas

maureenjscott said...

This is a fabulous tag! I love the santa hat on the skelly and his wee bear is totally cute! lovely! mo x

Dominike said...

What a funny tag.

Kathi said...

Ha! I love this! Brilliant!!!