P340: Seaside Christmas
EP211: Golden Sand Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Ocean Side, Atlantic Shore
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, VersaMark Ink
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 021, 024, 029, 031, 037, 042, 044, 064, 070, 072, 075, 092, 098, 220, 222, 302, 303, 900, 901
Ranger: Distress Oxide in Salty Ocean
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Stamp Seaside Christmas on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne Ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the markers listed.
3. Trim the colored image.
4. Create the card base with Ocean Side cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
5. Cut a mat of Desert Storm cardstock, cut to 5" x 3 3/4."
6. Ink the bottom edge of the Desert Storm mat with VersaMark ink.
7. Sprinkle Golden Sand Embossing Powder on to the wet ink, shake off excess, and heat set.
9. Tear the bottom edge of the Atlantic Shore Mat.
10. Ink the torn edge with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink.
11. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
Stampendous to see what else is new. You can visit the Stampendous Blog to see what the rest of the team has come up with too. I'll be back with another Christmas in July post later this week. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!