FMS4055: Succulents Stencil
SSCM5003: Friend Wishes
DWLL332: Picasso Stencil/Shield
DCP1006: Fitted Frames Set B
MPW811: Mixed Media Paper
Memento Ink: Bamboo Leaves, Potter's Clay, Pear Tart
VersaMagic: Tea Leaves, Aspen Mint
Kaleidacolor: Vineyard (the Blue Tone in this set)
My Colors Cardstock: Ocean Side, Sky
Beacon Adhesieves: Zip Dry Glue
Light Green Cardstock- unknown
1. Tape the stencil on to Mixed Media Paper. Beginning with the aloe plant (at the top), sponge Pear Tart all over the plant, using the Picasso Shield to cover the Hen & Chicks. Go back over parts of the aloe with Bamboo Leaves ink to give the color more depth.
2. Ink the blue shade from the Vineyard Kaleidacolor to just the center of the Hen & Chicks. Next, use Apsen Mint, slowly working your way out. Finish up with Tea Leaves. I reapplied the colors a couple of times each to get them to blend the way I wanted. The Aspen Mint makes the Hen & Chicks look nice and dusty, like they do in real life.
3. Continuing to use the Picasso Shield, apply Potter's Clay to the pot.
4. Die cut the image using the small "R" Fitted Frame. Die cut the large "R" with Ocean Side cardstock.
5. Create the card base out of a light green and cut to 9 1/2" x 6." Ink the edges with Aspen Mint.
6. Ink a sentiment with Potter's Clay and stamp on to Sky cardstock. Die cut using the small "J" Fitted Frame.
7. Attach all pieces to the card base, crooked, with Zip Dry glue.
Stampendous Team this week as we continue to share projects that are "Great for Guys." Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!