CRS5104: Coneflower Cling Stamp Set
DS5104: Coneflower Die Set
EP503: Honey Embossing Powder
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
DWNHB-9: 3/8" Stencil Brush
Imagine: Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black, Tangelo, Rich Cocoa. Brilliance Ink in Sunflower Yellow. irRESISTable in Wedding Dress. VersaMark Ink.
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Sakura: Gelly Roll Pen in White
Scrapbook Adhesives: Black Foam Squares, EZ-Dots
1. Stamp the Large Coneflower on to Mixed Media White Paper two times with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black.
2. Temporarily adhere the included stencil over one of the stamped flowers.
3. Using the stencil brush, apply Sunflower Yellow Brilliance Ink over the entire flower.
4. Apply Tangelo Memento ink to the edges of the petals using the stencil brush and remove stencil.
5. Apply Rich Cocoa Memento Ink to the center of the second flower. You don't need the stencil this time, as the center will be die cut.
6. Die cut both the yellow flower and the brown center.
7. Apply black foam squares to the back of the flower center and adhere to the yellow coneflower.
8. Use a white Gelly Roll pen to add highlights to the center.
9. Create the card base out of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock to create a side folding card. 11" x 4 1/4."
10. Place the completed flower on the card base to figure out where you would like it to be. Stamp a flower in the same spot, so that you can work around it and place it back exactly where you wanted it.
11. Continue to stamp flowers all over the card base to your liking.
12. Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark ink and emboss with Honey Embossing Powder.
13. Shake up Wedding Dress irRESISTables and unscrew the cap. Flick the straw to get droplets of white all over the card base.
14. Attach colored coneflower to the card base using EZ-Dots.
This would be a great card to make as a set, coloring the coneflowers a different color for each card. I'll be back soon with another creation. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!