Q233: Polar Bear Play
DCP1005: Fitted Frame Set A
FRG10C: Shaved Ice
FRGL01: Multi Crystal Glitter Mix
EP231: Lapis PEARLustre Embossing Powder
FX71: Sticky Panels
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Velvet Night
Creative Impressions: 1/4" Pastel Blue Glimmer Ribbon- #70263
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, VersaMark Ink Pad
Zig Clean Color Markers: 034,035, 099, 302
Kukoyo: Adhesive Dot Runner
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp Polar Bear Play on to Canson Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the image with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
3. Die cut the image out with the Large "Q" die from the Fitted Frames Set A.
4. Apply Sticky Panels to Stampendous Mixed Media Paper and die cut using the Small "W" Fitted Frame.
5. Peel top of the Sticky Panels, center and apply polar bear image.
6. Pour Shaved Ice on top of the exposed Sticky Panel. Shake off excess.
7. Pour Multi Crystal Glitter Mix to the same area, to fill in the gaps of the Shaved Ice.
8. Create the card base with Velvet Night cardstock, cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
9. Apply VersaMark ink to the edges of the card base.
10. Sprinkle Lapis embossing powder on to the perimeter of the card and heat set.
11. Adhere the Polar Bears to the top of the card, leaving plenty of room for ribbon.
12. Apply 2 rows of Pastel Blue Glimmer Ribbon to the bottom of the card.
That's it for me today. Tomorrow I have a fun tutorial I created with my daughter. So if you've got kids, please come back to see it. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!