HMV32: Floral Trumpet
SSCM5003: House Mouse Friend Wishes
FMS4057: Lace Metal Stencil
TP121: Vintage Pink Tinsel
TP11: Vintage Plum Tinsel
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
STF082- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
VM001: VersaMark Watermark Ink
HT400: Embossing Heat Tool
Tombow Dual Brush Markers: 158, 192, 723, 725, 757, 850, 947, 977, 990, 992
My Colors Cardstock: Pink, Pink Delight
Imagine: Rose Bud Memento, Sponge Dauber
K & Co.: Chalk
Adorn It!: Ribbon
1. Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine ink.
2. Color using the markers listed above. Crop and color the background with blue chalk.
3. Make a mat of Pink Delight cardstock to go around the cropped House Mouse.
4. Create the card base from Pink cardstock and cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
5. Sprinkle Vintage Pink Tinsel around the edges of the card (cover most of the card), and heat from underneath.
6. Tape the Lace stencil to the tag, and using a sponge dauber, apply VersaMark ink all over. Remove and wash stencil.
7. Sprinkle Vintage Plum on top. Remove excess, and heat from underneath.
8. Tie ribbon to the tag.
9. Stamp a sentiment from the Friend Wishes set with VersaFine ink on to Pink Delight cardstock.
10. Crop and tear the top edge. Ink the ripped edge with Rose Bud Memento ink.
11. Adhere all pieces to the card base using Zip Dry Glue. I kept my Pink Delight mat at an angle from the colored image. I also tacked the ribbon down so that it didn't hang off of the card.