Skip to main content

Stufftainer Tags

I, probably like you, have a lot of stamps. I need them when I have so many awesome inks and sprays from Imagine! I use a few different ways to organize them depending on the brand, size, and how often I need to access them. I need to get to my Stampendous Cling Stamps frequently, so I keep them near my desk in Stampendous' Stufftainers, and they then sit in a magazing holder. But, it's kind of tough to see which stamp is in which Stufftainer without pulling several out. So I decided to make tags to label them, and of course I used lots of wonderful Imagine products to make them. 


Supplies:
Imagine:
Fireworks! Spray: Danube Blue, Desert Sand, New Sprout, Rose Bud, Bahama Blue
Kaleidacolor: Calypso, Creole Spice
VersaMagic: Pretty Petunia, Sahara Sand, Red Brick
irRESISTables: Silver Pico Embellisher
Memento Ink: Grape Jelly
Embossing Powder: Black, White

Other:
Stampendous: Stufftainers, Assorted Stamps from Andy Skinner, Nathalie Kalback, Laurel Burch, and Fran. All cling stamps
Sizzix: Tim Holtz Tag Die
Recollections: Watercolor Paper
Faber Castell: PITT Pens
Molotow: Extra Fine White Pen
Bakers' Twine


I used a Tim Holtz for sizzix tag die cut to make each tag. I used a variety of techniques, inks, and colors for each one. One thing that was important for me in making these tags was that I used some of the stamps that were inside that particular Stufftainer. That of course makes it easier to know what's in it. I also labeled each tag, either on the front or the back, with which sets were inside.

To celebrate the bigger and totally improved bottles of Fireworks! Spray, I used them on every tag. You've heard about this right? The bottles are now 2oz, the sprayer is improved, and there is an agitator ball inside the bottle to help you mix the fluid and mica better. I love these improvements!


I tied on some Baker's Twine to attach them to the Stufftainers, and look at how fun they look in the magazine holder. It's going to be so much easier to find the sets I need now. And the vibrant inks and sprays from Imagine made it all possible.

I'm off to finish making my tags! Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

Skill Level: Easy
Time to Complete: between 30-45 minutes for 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Mouse Hop: Nurse Mouse

Hello! I am excited to bring you my first of two posts today. This post is for the House Mouse & Friends Blog Hop. My second will be for Aurora Wings. You can click HERE to see that post. But don't leave yet! Read to the bottom of my post to find out how you can have a shot at winningMy House Mouse project features the adorable Nurse Mouse stamp. My full instructions and supply list is below.
Supplies:
Stampendous:
HMP62: Nurse Mouse
DWLX7026: Chevron Stencil
STF082: VersaFine Onyx Black Ink

Others:
My Colors Cardstock: Ocean Side
Zig Clean Color Markers: 010, 020, 024, 028, 029, 050, 052, 064, 065, 069, 071, 072, 090, 091, 092, 094, 095, 096, 098, 222, 260, 302, 900, 901, 902
Imagine: Silver irRESISTable Pico Embellisher, StazOn White Opaque, Sponge Dauber
Canson Mixed Media Cardstock
Ranger: Water Brush
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
Red Cardstock: unknown
Directions:
1. Stamp the image with VersaFine on to Mixed Media paper. This paper holds water well, so since I used a water brush…

Holiday Spirit: Aurora Wings Challenge #73

Seasons Greetings! Today I have a project for the latest Aurora Wings Challenge which is "Holiday Spirit." I decided to take the theme as a two-fer. Not only is this a holiday card, but the "spirits" are flowing too.

I used the Wine Sprite for my card, and gave her a Merlot look. I colored her with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here's a closeup.

I found a lovely paper in my stash from Wild Rose Studio from their Holly Lane collection. For my sentiment, I had some pretty red glitter cardstock from DCWV that I die cut with an old alphabet set from QuicKutz. I also added some sequins from a few different Sparkle Blends from Doodles Paper Playground. The sequins and the sentiment were all glued on with On Point Glue from Imagine.

On my card base, I inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink, and then Peeled Paint Distress Ink. After I adhered my background to my base, I added Rock Candy Stickles to the edges. This gave just a touch of sparkle.

So &quo…

Windowrama and Helebore

Hello! The January 2019 catalog from Stampendous is officially out! You are going to love the new products, especially the new die set that the team is featuring this week. It's called the Windorama Die Set and it is so versatile and fun! I will be suing this die set quite a bit! I am also using some of the newest stamps, including the Small Hellebore. I love hellebore flowers... I have some growing in my garden. I love their deep and unusual colors, which I tried to capture in my project for today. My full instructions are below.
Supplies:
Stampendous:
RS-Q241: Small Hellebore
DCP1012: Windowrama Die Set
6CR011: Dahlia Collage
SSC1308: Script Sayings
DP111: Detail Black Embossing Powder

Other:
Bazzill: Parrot
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 040, 046, 047, 053, 082, 090, 095
Imagine: VersaMark, Sweet Plum Memento Ink, VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Lavender and green cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Posca Pen: White
Canson Mixed Media XL

Directions:
1. Stamp the Hellebore image…