For my project, I used Koi Tattoo. This is a new set for me. I have been wanting to play with it for a while, so I was especially happy to finally break it out of it's packaging.
I started off by stamping the focal image from the set on acetate with StazOn ink. Then, using watercolor paper and watercolor (to go even further with the Water World theme), I painted a very rough version of the image.
I used the stamped image as a guide. Not trying to be too perfect, but attempting to get the colors in basically the right places.
You can see the shine of the acetate in this photo. I adhered the watercolor paper with my ATG gun, and the acetate with eyelets. I like this technique. I think it would be fun to do a series of these with the same image, in assorted colors. Below is the full hop list. Be sure to leave some love for everyone along the way!
Thanks for stopping by! Have an inspiring day!