Truth be told, I have not heard of this award before. But I am so glad I have now! Here are some more details on this award.
These awards give small bloggers with less than 200 followers some well deserved recognition for their creations. Here are the rules:
* Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
* Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
* Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
* Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
* Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Here are my five, in no particular order…
1. Kelli –Cajun Stamping Queen- Oh Kelli, my Bestie… I love her so damn much. I have watched her grow and evolve…we have shared many a laugh, and a few tears. We have met in person! And this gal is uber talented. Not just with the crafts…but with cooking too! She has some damn good recipes on her blog! She is for sure out of the box, and she is just finding a beautiful niche for herself with altered tags. Watch the magic grow with me, and visit my girl Kelli.
2. Laura –Crafty Little Woman- Laura and I became friends back in the days of Twilight Tuesdays…when I first started my little bloggy. We have many things in common, and I am a big fan of her creations. She is a sweetheart. With a bit of a beautiful dark side that comes out in some of her work. She is wonderful.
3. Kathi –Kat’s Tales of Stamping and Scrapping- I think the only reason Kathi doesn’t have 1000 followers yet, is because she only just recently put up a follower box on her blog! Finally!!! Now all of you that know and love Kathi, go become a follwerer too! She is the Bombshell Stamps DT Coordinator Extraordinaire. And I think she freakin’ rocks. She has a great sense of humor, and her projects are funny , cool and always inspirational. One day Kathi, one day…we will finally meet!!!
4. Dianne –Spinnin’ Tails- Dianne and I were on the Smeared & Smudged DT together. She is uber talented, and is very cool. We have chatted quite a bit via email, and to be honest…it hasn’t been often enough for me. To be honest, she has hit some lows in the past year, and she needs us to help her up. Dianne, I hope you know that I am here for you. Always and anytime. Please visit her and spread some good cheer.
5. Lea –(th)INK Positive- Lea and I are on the Simply B DT together. I like to think our friendship is growing. She has a wicked good sense of humor, and by golly, this gal has talent! I love how she colors, and her paper combinations are always funky and cool. She’s a great woman that I look forward to getting to know better.
This is a great, and well-deserving group of 5 amazingly talented ladies! I do hope you will pay them a visit, become a follower, and show them some love!
I would like to thank Alex again for giving me this award. It means so very much to me. We all sometimes hit a point where we wonder if anyone is looking…if anyone notices…if anyone even remembers that we are here. Is my stuff still good? Is it still cool and relevant? You gave me the pick me up I needed, Alex. Thank you so very much!!!
Have an inspiring day…..