Skip to main content

It’s a Surprise Betty Release!

Surprise! Who wants to see some new Betty’s from Simply B Stamps? The 1st collection of Betty’s were so cool and popular, that Betty decided to come out with a second series. And, she decided to do a very special, very limited digi release! For today and tomorrow only, you can purchase and of the Series 2 Bettys as a digi. After that, they will not be available again until April, and can only be purchased in rubber. So if digis are your thing, snag ‘em quick! Today, I am sharing Bikini Betty with you.

With the weather we’ve been having, I feel like beach weather is almost here in NY! And I am thrilled about it! But how damn cute is this Betty? And I love her ducky!

I used watercolor markers and Copics for this sweetie. She was so much fun to color! I loved doing her hair.

My sentiment is from StampInsanity. The Series 2 Betty’s are available for $4.25 a digi. And, in case you didn’t know, there is a huge sale going on right now in the Simply B Shop! Today through Feb. 29th take 30% off any $25 or more purchase!  Use Coupon code SpringCleaning! Use at simplybstamps.net. You cannot use the coupon code on the Series 2 Bettys though.
I’ll be back tomorrow with another project featuring one of these fabulous new Bettys. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!!!




Pin It

Comments

Trudie said…
Bikini Betty is so coming to live with me in England!!! Can't wait to see the others aswell. I know they arfe must haves without even seeing them...... now all I need to do is get at least one computer working properly in this house so I can get them printed off to colour!!! xxx
Suzi McKenzie said…
Bikini Betty looks awesome, absolutely stunning colouring as always.
Hugs
Suzi
xxx
Kathi said…
Fabulous coloring job on that super-cute image!
Great project and I like the strips at the top and bottom. :D Fabulous coloring too and I love how the hair is done! *Hugs
Jenn Borjeson said…
Too cute - I had to get this one, can't wait to create something with her! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...