So I had every intention of posting today, tomorrow...maybe even Wednesday. Don't know if that'll happen now though. My kids and husband have a stomach virus. I'll probably be joining them shortly. So, have a wonderful Holiday if I don't get to post again.... I'll probably be puking my brains out. Joy to the world! ;}
Hello! All of this week, the Stampendous and Dreamweaver teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week. I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...
Comments
Merry Christmas!!!