- I colored the stamped image of the Quilted Santa with the Chameleon Pens listed in the supplies, and then she fussy cut the image out.
- I cut out my card base using Kraft colored cardstock to a 5 1/2" x 8." Then, using the Crystal Dreamweaver Stencil, I applied it randomly all over the card base with a sponge dauber and Vintage Sepia Versa Fine ink from Imagine Crafts.
- Red and green mats were then cut using the Spellbinders Card Creator A-2 Mating Basics A.
- The "Christmas Greetings" sentiment from the Holiday Expressions set was stamped in Vintage Sepia on cream cardstock and cut out.
- Chestnut Roan ink was used to ink around all of the edges. This pad was used because of it's smooth pad, and soft, chalky finish.
- All pieces were glued and attached to the card base.
SSC1231 Holiday Expressions Perfectly Clear Stamps™
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
DWLL397 Crystal Snowflake Stencil
Card Creator A-2 Mating Basics A by Spellbinders
VF-SML-054 Vintage Sepia Versa Fine Ink by Tsulineko
Chestnut Roan ink by Colorbox
KD01 Sm Finger Dauber from Stencil with Style
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives