Skip to main content

Chocolatier Tag with May Arts


We on the Stampendous team LOVE ribbon! And we adore using May Arts ribbon on our projects! That's what we will be sharing with you this week....lots of yummy ribbons and bows. Visit the Stampendous Blog for all of the details, and info on how to win the prizes mentioned in the above banner. Check out the little tag I'm sharing with you today. It features a gorgeous metallic olive green ribbon with gold. It's just a small piece, but I love how it shines!



Supplies:
Stampendous:
ASCRS05: Shabby Chic
ASCRS04: Curiosity
DCP1005: Fitted Frames A
FREG049: Rose Gold Embossing Enamel
EJK07: Bronze Encrusted Jewel Kit
VM001: Versamark Watermark Ink


Others:
My Colors Cardstock: Brown Eyes
Imagine Crafts: Gold Glitz Delicata Ink
We R Memory Keepers: Small Brown Eyelet
May Arts Ribbon



Directions:
1. Use the 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" Fitted Frame, to cut a tag of Brown Eyes cardstock. 
2. Stamp "Chocolatier" stamp from the Shabby Chic set with Versamark ink and emboss with Rose Gold Embossing Enamel. 
3. Stamp the swirls from the Curiosity set with Versamark and emboss with Golden Sand from the Bronze Encrusted Jewels Kit. 
4. Ink the edges of the tag with Gold Glitz Delicata ink. 
5. Attach small brown eyelet to the top right corner, and add May Arts Ribbon. 


Here are the rest of the links you can check it out for today. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day! 

Comments

Unknown said…
I would love to win the Stampendous contest! What a great Blog <3
P Beatty said…
Looks like another great hop! Oh, and I love CHOCOLATE! adorable.
What a rich and elegant looking tag!! LOVE the olive green ribbon against the chocolate!! YUMMY! TFS!
gorgeous ribbon for your chocolate tag!
Viki Banaszak said…
You got me craving chocolate! I love your tag. Very pretty.
Stampendous said…
Oooo, so RICH and YUMMY just like real chocolate and COOL ribbon placement that keeps the stamped tag visible. Thank you for sharing on our hop this week!
cghundley said…
Lovely work on this
tag, looks neat!
Carla from Utah
Shari said…
Very beautiful. Love the color scheme. The ribbon is perfect with it. ♥♥♥
Unknown said…
Love it!! Thank you for the giveaway!!
D.Ann C said…
What a gorgeous chocolate card! Love the shimmer of that ribbon and how you tied it!
Your tag is great! I love the different colors of embossing powders and the gold ink on the edges :)
Sandy G said…
Who doesn't love chocolate for Valentines Day. Beautiful.
Jean said…
Absolutely love this!!
Judy said…
Great little tag. Love the chocolate color for the base, after all chocolate and Valentine's day go great together. Thanks for sharing.
Mary Holshouser said…
Just returned from Hawaii and visiting a chocolate plantation.
this sign would be a fun addition to my display of the pieces I brought back home.
thanks for sharing.
Sue D said…
Mmm --I like your chocolate tag and the ribbon is the perfect touch.
Helen Gullett said…
Yum! Love chocolate :) Your tag is fabulous!
Unknown said…
I love your project! it turned out so cool looking!
Linsey R said…
You had me at Chocolate!! What a lovely tag!! Thanks for the great inspiration today! :)
This is scrumptious!! And gorgeous!!
Kate Pape said…
I always forget about making tags. The combination of olive and chocolate might not be the tastiest, but it sure is lovely!
Purple Diva 6 said…
How absolutely perfect, I love the real Victorian look and feel of this gorgeous tag.... thank you for sharing

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...