Skip to main content

July 1st DICC and Bombshell Stamps Muse Monday

Happy July! I have 2 projects to share with you today. The first is for the latest Desert Islands Crafters Challenge, and the second is for Week 1 of Bombshell Stamps' Muse Monday. Here's the itinerary for DICC, who is sponsored by Saturated Canary this time around.

1. Let's Go Outside
2. Flowers
3. Step Into It (make a step card)
4. Rainbows
5. Clouds
6. Ribbon or Twine
7. Paper Piecing
8. Emboss It
9. Dies & Punches
10. Metal Embellishment


I used Starla from Saturated Canary, and numbers 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, and 9 from the itinerary. I LOVE Starla.

I colored her almost entirely with Spectrum Noir markers. I had to use green Copics for her top. 

My sweet little sentiment is from Inkadinkado. I thought it was pretty perfect for this mini page I made. It's 6x6 in size. Now. On to Bombshell!!!!

This month, the featured set for Muse Monday is Tiki Party. Did you know that each month, you can get the featured Muse Monday set on sale?! What a great way to stock up!

So I made a necklace using a wooden tag, the Tiki Gods, and 3 Spectrum Noir markers. Then I went through my huge stash of beads and found a lot of natural beads (wood, dried seed pods, shells) and mixed them with some glass and acrylic beads.

I of course had to use both Tiki Gods on my pendant, so I stamped one on each side. The images bled slightly, but the image is still really clear, as you can see, and totally wearable. 

I highly recommend that you go and visit the DICC Blog as well as the Bombshell Blog, to see what other goodies have been created for your viewing pleasure. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

SBS and MIC Collaboration: Day 2!

It's Day 2 of the totally rad Simply B Stamps and Make it Crafty collaboration! If you missed anything yesterday (though I don't know how ya could have missed this!), below is all the info you need to know.  Make it Crafty and Simply Betty Stamps are really excited to be bringing you the combined Hollywood Release! Simply Betty Stamps has a range of characters from Betty Monroe, through to Action Chris the movie director!! Make it Crafty has a range of background scenes perfect to switch and match with your famous characters!! Of course we are going to have heaps of fun with this theme and June 1st & June 2nd we will be showcasing our stuff and then June 3rd we're bringing you a fun guessing game... Will you be able to guess the movie??  We'll be giving you some clues to help!! Join us for the two inspiration days and leave a comment along the way for your chance to win a selection of new images. There will be FOUR winners each day recei...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...