Skip to main content

Crazy A** Stamp Sale!

Greetings! As you may or may not know, I owned a scrapbooking and stamp store. I ran it for 1 month shy of 3 years, and sadly was forced to close it down because of the economy. Well, I still have a ton of stock left over from the store! All brand new, and in perfect condition. I thought that my blog would be a great way to sell some of it, especially some of the stamps. So, grab a cuppa somethin’ and get in your comfy chair! I have a lot to show you…and it’s all at 50% off!!!!!
Again, everything that I am showing you is brand new. Never been used. It has all been boxed up, waiting for purchase. Many of these stamps are no longer available, so please hurry to snatch up what you want. I only have 1 of most of these stamps. If you are interested in anything, and/or have questions, please feel free to leave me a comment, or to send me an email at skyprincessdesigns(dot)gmail(dot)com. If you are going to make a purchase, please email me…don’t bother with a comment. This is all on a first come, first serve basis, so please be quick! I will be sure to cross off whatever has been sold out, so as to avoid confusion. These stamps are all from various companies, and again, if you have any questions, please ask. Let the 50% off sale begin!!!
IMG_2229 Let it Snow Set (of 4): Was $14.99 Now $7.50

IMG_2228 Saint Nick: Was $13.99 Now $6.99

IMG_2230
Large Wreath, Merry Christmas, Castle on Hill
Was $12.89-12.99  Now $6.49

IMG_2231
Lg. Dove, Burlap Square, Monkey Border, Sketched Christmas Tree, 3 Wise Men, October Tree (a personal fave of mine!)
Was $11.99 Now $5.99

IMG_2233
House Mouse Flying with Leaves: Was $ 11.59 Now $5.79

IMG_2234
Harvest Wreath: Was $10.99 Now $5.49

IMG_2236
Stitched Box, Split Jester, Fallen Column, 3 Jesters
Was $10.69 Now $5.35

IMG_2239
Pear, Monkey Corner, Don’t Open Tag, Snowflakes, House Mouse Light: Was $9.99 Now $4.99

IMG_2241
Snakeskin, Indian Border, Endless Journey, Stapled Stitch (LOVE!)
Was $9.29 Now $4.65

IMG_2242
Lava Lamp, Apron Flowers: Was $ 9349 Now $4.75

IMG_2245
Pine Needles: Was $9.19 Now $4.60


IMG_2248
Wavy Design, Flying Leaves: Was $8.49-8.69 Now $4.29

IMG_2249
Haunted House, Burlap Happy Halloween, Burlap Jack, Polar Bears, Cardinals, Star Ornament, Noel Ornament, Bold Star
Was $8.09-8.19 Now $4.09

IMG_2251
Trick or Treat, Ornate Ornament, Santa, Thankful for You
Was$9.99 Now $3.99

IMG_2252
Reindeer, Cinderella, Snow Globe, 3 Tags, Spider Flower Vine
Was $7.49-7.59 Now $3.79

IMG_2253
Pumpkin Topiary, Witch, Bird Ornament, Cat & Jack, No Peeking, Sketched Present, Happy Halloween w/Pumpkin, Seasons Greetings, Sketched Ornament: Was $ 6.99 Now $3.49

IMG_2254
Time, Love, 2 Pumpkins: Was $6.49 Now $3.25


IMG_2256
Spider w/Web, Boo, Got Mistletoe?, Leaf, Cat, Candle
Was $4.99 Now $2.49

On to some Clear Stamps!
IMG_2257
Bam Pop! Sentiments: Was $19.99 Now $9.99

IMG_2259
Rhonna Farrer Botanicals: Was $14.99 Now $7.50

IMG_2260
Wayfarer Numbers & Punctuation: Was $14.99 Now $7.50

IMG_2261
Just Picked, Petal Pushers: Was $16.99 Now $8.49

IMG_2263
Loves Me, Loves Me Not Lg., Reminisce Lower Lg.
Was $19.99 Now $9.99

IMG_2265
Calamity Jane Lower Lg, Brooklyn Bridge Lower Lg.
Was $24.99 Now $12.50

IMG_2266
Calamity Jane Upper Lg., Brooklyn Bridge Upper Lg.
Was $29.99 Now $15.00

IMG_2267
French Quarter Caps. Lg.: Was $29.99 Now $15.00

IMG_2268
Harbor Side Caps. XL: Was $39.99 Now $20.00
Whew! I told you there was a lot! And I have a ton more! Shipping prices will of course vary depending on your purchase, but I will be sure to get you the lowest shipping costs I can. Thank you so much for looking. I hope you find something you like!
Please be sure to stop by tomorrow for a very special StampInsanity Blog Hop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...