How did you like yesterday’s preview of Simply Betty Stamps’ latest collection, the Merkids? Today, I am sharing Cornellius. And I am combining my project with the latest Desert Islands Crafters Challenge. Here’s the itinerary.
Katie Tate’s Itinerary
1. Color Your Image (any coloring medium)
3. Use a quote for a sentiment
4. Something with Wings
5. Make it Pop Up
6. Use 3 different shapes
7. Make it Manly
8. Use felt/fabric (not ribbon)
9. Give it Life (use an image of something alive)
10. Use 3 different colors only (apart from skin/hair)
As always, you need to use at least 3 of the things on the itinerary. I managed to use 5. # 1, 4, 5, 7, and 9.
Isn’t he a cutie? I colored him and his dragonfly buddy with my markers.
Phoenix once again helped me with my color choices. He loves to help his Mommy out! ;)
See the green cardstock? That was plain, until I inked it with a forest green textured pad. It came out pretty cool, I think. :)