Skip to main content

Sassy Anniversary Relay, Day 2

Time for another quickie post! I am on Day 2 of the Sassy Studios Anniversary Relay. The image we received as participants today is SO pretty! Her name is Princess Penelope, and this is what I created with her.

SassyDay2-1

Isn’t she lovely? I colored her in with my EK Success Watercolor markers. I stamped the sentiment and flowers on a really pretty, textured cardstock from K & Company. Here’s a close up.

SassyDay2-2

I can just imagine coloring her dress in so many ways! She’s beautiful!

SassyDay2-3

Sorry to make another short post, but I am trying to get a bunch of projects done all at once! Stop by tomorrow to see what’s next in this fun relay! Have an inspiring day!

Comments

Larisa Hohman said…
love the green and yellow! Pretty card!
Erica said…
I love all of your stuff, but this is AWESOME! I love the colors! The dress is awesome. I also think that you did a great job with the background. Perfection!
Sara said…
The green and yellow together are amazing! Love all your punches, they look really cool! Thanks for playing in the relay
Crafting Queen said…
Really lovely card, like the colour combination. Anesha
Alyssa S said…
Beautiful! This is another of the Sassy Studio images that I bought and have yet to color due to intimidation! I love the yellow and green - it's gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...