I also tried something new! I decorated an index card. I didn't realize how big of a "thing" this was until recently, so I wanted to try it out for myself. I sprayed 2 colors of Dylusions on to my index card, and then spritzed it all with water so that the colors would mix. I added faux stitches of Wedding Dress irRESISTables Pico Embellisher and some splatters of Tuxedo Black irRESISTables spray. Both are from Imagine Crafts.
I also decided not to color the flowers from A Day for Daises. Just as an experiment. And I kinda like it! It was really hard for me to not go in and color them all up with bright colors, but I refrained. And I like the end result. I also used a sentiment from Stampendous' Spring Sentiments set. I hope you'll play along with our "Two Color Ombre" challenge. Visit the A Day for Daisies Blog to see more. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!