Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hearts and Love with WW, and DICC #70

Hello! I have a two-fer for you today. It's the 15th, so I have a new Desert Islands Crafters Challenge, plus since it's Wednesday, a new Wicked Wednesday Challenge as well. We are sponsored by DICC by Just Some Lines. The itinerary is as follows:

1.Your favorite color combo
2. Use Metal
3. No Flowers
4. Ribbon
5. Paint
6. Not a Card
7. Make it a Tag
8. Don't Color Your Image
9. Journal It
10. Sparkles

I used #'s 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, and 10. I chose to work with Show Me Your Future for my journal page. I picked one of my favorite color combos...I have many! I also used a Thinking of You stencil from Dreamweaver Stencils.

I got to play with my watercolor markers for this! Yay!!!

Have I mentioned recently how much I love playing with Dreamweaver's Stencil Paste? It's fantastic.

This week at Wicked Wednesday, the challenge is Hearts and Love. And we are sponsored by Crafty Sentiments Designs. I used Winter Hoodie for my ATC. She's been colored with alcohol makers.

My background hearts were made with a set from Inkadinkado. The creations from the rest of the teams are fab, so please hop over and see what they've created. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Two great projects for two of my favorite Challenge sites! You rocked both of them!