Hello! This week the Stampendous team is sharing projects with the theme of "Keeping it Cool." So lots of fun, Summery things will be showcased. For my project today, I have a tag featuring the Stylized Whale. I love this whale so much. I can imagine coloring him up in so many different ways.
P302: Stylized Whale
DP111: Detail Black Embossing Powder
R284: Starry Swirls Stamp
EK222: Beach Embossing Powder Kit (Pacific Blue & Chunky White)
STF082: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
Memento Markers in: Love Letter, Lady Bug, Tangelo, Cantaloupe, Dandelion, Pear Tart, Cottage Ivy, Bahama Blue, Danube Blue, Grape Jelly
VersaMagic in Night Sky
Fireworks! Spray in Bahama Blue and Danube Blue
VersaMark Ink Pad
Staples: #5 tag
Scrapbook Adhesives: Foam Squares
May Arts: Ribbon
1. Stamp the Stylized Whale on to Mixed Media White Paper using Onyx Black VersaFine ink.
2. Heat emboss the whale with Detail Black Embossing Powder.
3. Color the whale using the Memento Markers listed.
4. Fussy cut the whale.
5. Spray the tag with Bahama Blue Fireworks! Spray, then Danube Blue Fireworks! Spray. Let dry.
6. Stamp the Starry Swirls stamp on to the tag using Night Sky VersaMagic ink.
7. Lightly sprinkle Pacific Blue embossing powder on to the tag randomly and heat set from underneath.
8. Apply VersaMark ink around the edge and sprinkle on Chunky White embossing powder. Heat set from underneath.
9. Apply the whale to the tag using foam squares.
10. Add a piece of ribbon to the tag.
Carla from Utah
Loving his colorful body.
thanks for sharing.