A Pillow Book is a diary of sorts. It doesn't just talk about the day's events, but contains lists, observations, conversations, musings, anything the writer feels like writing about really. 21st Century is because this is a modern pillow book, since it's done on a computer.
This is me. This is what my life is all about. I will let you into my head a bit... feel what I'm feeling, see what I'm creating, understand what I'm learning. Enjoy my journey right along with me!
Subscribe to this blog
Follow by Email
Search This Blog
Hello! This week, the Stampendous team is sharing projects featuring Fran's Stencil Duos, as well as some of her single stencils. The stencil I used is called Snowflake Cascade Stencil, and it is so pretty.
1. Tape the stencil on to Deep Indigo cardstock. Apply the Pearlescent Embossing Paste with the palette knife across the the stencil. Remove, clean stencil and let dry.
2. Take the International Snow stamp and tape off the area right next to the "snow" that is all the way on the left side of the stamp. Ink the snow with Danube Blue Memento Ink and stamp it on to Sky cardstock. Take the big "B" Fitted Frame and die cut the Snow out. Using the Glue Pen, run a line around the perimeter of the die cut, and sprinkle Multi Crystal Glitter Mix on top. Let dry.
3. Mae the card base out of Winter Lake cardstock, cut to the dimensions of 10" x 6 1/2." Run a bead of Zip Dry glue around the perimeter and sprinkle on Multi Crystal Glitter Mix. shake off excess.
4. Cut a piece of Pastel Blue Glimmer Ribbon to fit along the bottom of the card, and glue with Zip Dry.
Hello! This week, the Stampendous team is previewing some of the newest stamps that will be in the 2018 January catalog. You are in for a real treat! There are so many wonderful new images! I had a tough time deciding which to share first, but the beautiful Horse Friends stamp by Laurel Burch won out. I had a fantastic time coloring it, and I couldn't wait to share it with all of you.
LBP009: Horse Friends
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Bo Bunny: Blueberry Vintage Double Dot Cardstock #12BV807 & Pink Punch Vintage Cardstock #12PPV951
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 010, 020, 022, 023, 024, 025, 027. 032, 033, 036, 038, 041, 042, 043, 050, 051, 070, 080, 081, 082, 083, 202, 302
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ-Dots
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp Horse Friends on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the colors indicated.
Greetings! This week. the Stampendous Team is sharing projects using the new 6"x 6" cling rubber stamps. These stamps are BIG. But don't be overwhelmed! You can easily use small portions of these babies and come up with some amazing things. For my card today, that's exactly what I did. I chose a small portion of the Sunny Sketch stamp and made a fun card. The full instructions are below.
Supplies: Stampendous: 6CR004: Cling Sunny Sketch 51839: Quest Texture Cube FRL03: Copper Lux Mix
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Parrot, Evergreen
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, On Point Glue, Delicata Ink in Celestial Copper
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 022, 030, 034, 036, 041, 044, 047, 050, 051, 052, 062, 070, 080, 081, 082, 303
Ranger: Distress Ink in Milled Lavender, Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Dots
1. Stamp the Sunny Sketch Stamp on to Mixed Media White Paper with VersaFine Ink in Onyx…