A Pillow Book is a diary of sorts. It doesn't just talk about the day's events, but contains lists, observations, conversations, musings, anything the writer feels like writing about really. 21st Century is because this is a modern pillow book, since it's done on a computer.
This is me. This is what my life is all about. I will let you into my head a bit... feel what I'm feeling, see what I'm creating, understand what I'm learning. Enjoy my journey right along with me!
Subscribe to this blog
Follow by Email
Search This Blog
Hello! This week, the Stampendous team is sharing projects featuring Fran's Stencil Duos, as well as some of her single stencils. The stencil I used is called Snowflake Cascade Stencil, and it is so pretty.
1. Tape the stencil on to Deep Indigo cardstock. Apply the Pearlescent Embossing Paste with the palette knife across the the stencil. Remove, clean stencil and let dry.
2. Take the International Snow stamp and tape off the area right next to the "snow" that is all the way on the left side of the stamp. Ink the snow with Danube Blue Memento Ink and stamp it on to Sky cardstock. Take the big "B" Fitted Frame and die cut the Snow out. Using the Glue Pen, run a line around the perimeter of the die cut, and sprinkle Multi Crystal Glitter Mix on top. Let dry.
3. Mae the card base out of Winter Lake cardstock, cut to the dimensions of 10" x 6 1/2." Run a bead of Zip Dry glue around the perimeter and sprinkle on Multi Crystal Glitter Mix. shake off excess.
4. Cut a piece of Pastel Blue Glimmer Ribbon to fit along the bottom of the card, and glue with Zip Dry.
Hello! This week, the Stampendous team is previewing some of the newest stamps that will be in the 2018 January catalog. You are in for a real treat! There are so many wonderful new images! I had a tough time deciding which to share first, but the beautiful Horse Friends stamp by Laurel Burch won out. I had a fantastic time coloring it, and I couldn't wait to share it with all of you.
LBP009: Horse Friends
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Bo Bunny: Blueberry Vintage Double Dot Cardstock #12BV807 & Pink Punch Vintage Cardstock #12PPV951
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 010, 020, 022, 023, 024, 025, 027. 032, 033, 036, 038, 041, 042, 043, 050, 051, 070, 080, 081, 082, 083, 202, 302
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ-Dots
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp Horse Friends on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the colors indicated.
Hello! This week, the Stampendous team is featuring "On the Road" projects, or those with a travel theme. I'm going to be honest, I really love the card I'm sharing today. It's really different from what I normally do, and I think it came out great. I've got all of the instructions below in case you'd like to make it for yourself.
Supplies: Stampendous: SSC1254: Travel Home Perfectly Clear Stamps Set DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A STF082: VersaFine ink in Onyx Black MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
Zig Clean Color Markers: 044, 060, 061, 062, 065, 068, 072, 075, 092, 093, 302, 400 My Colors Cardstock: Brown Eyes
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Ranger: Water Brush Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
Glue Dots: Pop Dots
1. Stamp the part of the luggage image you'd like to color with VersaFine ink on Canson's Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color in the image with the listed Zig Clean Color Markers and the water brush.