Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas Wish with A Day for Daisies

Hello! It's time for me to show off another image from A Day for Daises' December Club Kit. I used Christmas Wish, and this little guy is soooooo cah-yute!!!

Isn't that the sweetest little skunk you'e ever seen? I colored him with my watercolor paints.

I used 2 Spellbinders Labels 1 dies for my background, and inked the edges of everything with London Fog Memento from Imagine Crafts. Then, I took some Cut and Peel and used an EK Success border punch and sprinkled red micro glitter from the Stampendous Christmas Micro Glitter Kit all over it after I adhered it to the card.

Please be sure to visit the A Day for Daisies Blog to see what the rest of the team made this week. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

No comments: