Hello! The Stampendous July Catalog has loads of new goodies for your holiday crafting. Tons of Halloween, Fall and Christmas images from all our licenses as well as our own Fran Seiford, plus lots of new surprises, will all go live for retail sale at http://www.stampendous.com on Friday, June 30th. This week our team is each sharing a favorite project created for this catalog to give you a little sneak peek of what's to come. Some of these great stamps may already be available in your local stamping or scrapbooking store!
I love the new Andy Skinner set called Birds and Bones, so I knew I had to use it as my preview for all of you. It's of course great for Halloween, but I will be using it all year round.
Remember that the Stampendous website at www.stampendous.com is offering Free Shipping through August with any order of $50 or more! Use Promo Code TEAM717 at checkout. Here's how I made this card.
ASCRS10: Birds And Bones Stamp Set
DP111: Detail Black Embossing Powder
EP208: Ivory Embossing Powder
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
DCP1006: Fitted Frames Set B
Imagine: irRESISTables in Wedding Dress and Love Letter, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, VersaMark Ink
My Colors Cardstock: Black Suede
Scrapbook Adhesives: Black Foam Squares
Beacon Adhesieves: Zip Dry Glue
Other Cardstock: Kraft, Red
1. Create your card base out of Kraft colored cardstock cut to the size of 6 1/2" x 10."
2. Using Onyx Black VersaFine ink, stamp the raven skulls on the car base on a diagonal.
3. Emboss the skulls with Detail Black embossing powder.
4. Unscrew the cap of the irRESISTables Spray in Wedding Dress, and flick the straw to get droplets of white on the background.
5. Repeat Step 4 wth Love Letter irRESISTables.
6. Stamp the Poison stamp on to Black Suede cardstock using VersaMark Ink.
7. Emboss the Poison image with Ivory Embossing Powder.
8. Die cut the embossed image using the Large "L" Fitted Frame.
9. Die cut the Large "H" Fitted Frame with Red cardstock.
10. Apply Black Foam Squares to the back of the black die cut layer and attach to the red die cut.
11. Attach the die cut layers t the card with Zip Dry Glue.
Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see more of the brand new stamps. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!